Permanent Noise Control Barrier
"Jinbiao PNCB P4000"
What exactly is a Permanent Noise Control Barrier? How does it work?
Permanent Noise / Sound Control Barriers (PNCBs) are specially designed panels / acoustic walls which have the capability to block the direction of sound waves from traveling far distances or by absorbing sound waves to significantly reduce echo and reverberation.
Jinbiao PNCB P4000 is one of the best selling Noise Control products. The product’s model number represents its STC = 40.
Why are Permanent Noise / Sound Control Barriers needed?
They are specially engineered to solve noise issues in Manufacturing and Industrial buildings, help the contractors to comply with NEA’s Boundary Noise Limits and avoid potential hassle caused by the short distance between residential areas and these buildings, including:
- Disputes with nearby residents
- Fines given by the government
- Lawsuit issues
Once those problems occur, there will be serious consequences to the contractors and buildings owners, such as:
- Interruptions in daily production operations and delays in ongoing projects
- Failure in ensuring Sustainability
- Lose support from the government and public
Our PNCBs guarantee to help our clients avoid all of those Noise-related issues, allow the projects to be proceeded at late time without violating NEA’s Boundary Noise Limits.
How long can the Permanent Noise Control Barriers last?
Under favourable conditions, our Jinbiao PNCB P4000 can last up to minimum of 20 years, which is very cost-effective for a long term.
How effective the Permanent Noise Control Barriers are when dealing with noise issues?
With excellent Performance Properties of Sound Transmission Class (STC) 40, Jinbiao PNCB P4000 guarantees to help all our clients comply with NEA’s Boundary Noise Limits and it goes further than just Boundary Noise Mitigation.
Our clients’ satisfaction for this product is 100%.
Sound Transmission Class (STC) refers to the amount of airborne ‘sound’ being blocked/attenuate.
STC 40 reflects the approximate decibel reduction in noise/sound that our Jinbiao PNCB P4000 can provide. – i.e 40dbA reduction potential.
Where should the Permanent Noise Control Barrier "Jinbiao PNCB P4000" be constructed?
In the PNCB series, Jinbiao PNCB P4000 is specially designed for sensitive premises where soundwave reflecting is a top priority.
Jinbiao PNCB P4000 is recommended to be installed in these sectors: Industrial, Oil & Gas, Highways and Railways, or any long-term project.
Special Stagger Panel Design of a Permanent Noise Control Barrier "Jinbiao PNCB P4000"
The improved design comprises of a stagger panel mechanism, where panels can be easily ledged onto one another, granting a smooth and swift installation process. The staggered delineation of the panel also ensures durability and stability of the product.
The Stagger Panel Design also helps achieving a better result in preventing noise leakage.
Can Hebei Jinbiao Permanent Noise Control Barrier "Jinbiao PNCB P4000" be customised?
Yes, Hebei Jinbiao offers Customisation for most of our products. Our Customisation progress will follow the procedure below:
- Our Noise Control specialists will visit the project sites and take note of site restrictions and customer specific requirements
- The PNCBs will be designed based on the information gathered
- During installation, our Noise Control specialists will continue to modify the PNCBs until they are able to meet all requirements
Why Hebei Jinbiao is your most ideal Permanent Noise Control Barrier supplier and installer in Singapore and South East Asia?
- Our PNCBs are able to solve 100% of your noise issues and comply with NEA’s regulations for Boundary Noise Limits
- Hebei Jinbiao PNCBs are STC-29 certified and tested rigorously at the PSB TUV SUD labs in Singapore
- We use the most qualified materials and emphasize Sustainability in every product
- Our team consists of Experts and Experienced Installers who are always willing to assist our clients from consultation to after-purchase
- With our parent company and factory located in China, we guarantee to offer our clients a Factory Direct Price
- We offer Customisation, which is not commonly available in the market
You can take a look at our Permanent Noise Control Barriers “Jinbiao PNCB P4000” Product photos here:
The cost will be different for each project, as every project has different site requirements and specifications. It will also be based on the materials’ costs at the time of quotation.
Please leave your information to us by filling in the box below, our Noise Control Specialists will get in touch with you immediately.
Yes, we are not only the supplier but also the installer. With our experience in Noise Barrier installation, we guarantee to help you install the Noise Barriers in the shortest time.
We offer FREE consultation service. No matter if you decide to proceed with us or not, we are very happy to offer you advice on how to solve your noise issues.
Immediately after we have finished installing them. We have specialised tools to measure and compare the results.
When choosing an Acoustic wall / Noise Barrier Fencing for a commercial or industrial property, it is suggestive to look at the following considerations:
- Category (absorber or diffuser)
- Material finish of the product
- Noise reduction coefficient
However, there are many other factors to be considered when choosing a PNCB product, such as costs and usage purposes. To avoid confusion and reduce risks, it is advisable to consult with experts.
Metal. There are many types of materials which can be used to fabricate Acoustic Panels – Noise Control products, such as:
- Wood Wool
However, Metal is the most common material because of its durability and cost-effectiveness. Besides, by using Metal as the fabrication material, the PNCB will have an aesthetic design and become suitable for long-term use.